Monday, May 20, 2013

See the video; understand the challenge!

I thought it might be easier to understand the Combine if seen in visual.  So here is a video with a compilation of different athletes all who contribute one event to make up a total.  Obviously, the combine is not meant to have different athletes compete in different events to create a total.  But, I thought it would be interesting to see how different athletes would compare across the events in their point totals for each event.


See the video <HERE>! 

Here is the video of my last combine: Dec 2012.    I used an outdated scoring system in that combine, so the point total will be slightly different than it would be if you'd entered my stats into the current scoring sheet, but this gives you an idea of what to expect.  Also, I ran the 40 yd dash on the track, and ideally it should be run on the grass.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment